Description: A two-column, fixed-width design. Version : 1.0 Released : 20070923 --> An Awesome Place To Be
Sunday, May 13, 2007

To the person who has entered the list of my favourite people in the world..
(And that list is a pretty short one, trust me, you're one of the top)

Happy 21st birthday, you ol' fart.
Feels so sucky that you're all the way in Melbourne and I'm all the way here in Sydney,
And that I can't celebrate today with you.
But i'm sure you're having heaps n heaps of fun.
Try not to get too drunk, hey!

But i'm really really looking forward to my trip down to Melb.
Oh, the chaos that we're gonna wreak :D

Happy Birthday, Billie Tan Pui Li!!
Don't forget once we've graduated, we're supposed to open that company.. haha..
What was it again?
Tan & Ng Automobiles!!
hAHAHAHhahahaha



And also..
Not to forget..


To one of the most gila persons in the world that I know..
(now, this list is pretty long, but Karbz, you definitely TOP this list..)

Happy birthday, small Karbz!
I miss you lah.
Damn long time never see your crazy face edi.
You and your randomness and overly-friendly poking.. hahahaha... (that i might not miss)

But, you're coming to Melb too!
So we holiday together-gether!
The whole gang back together again.
Oh, the HAVOC that we're gonna wreak.

Happy Birthday, TongKarLeng!!!
All Kar-Ling's rock.. :D