Description: A two-column, fixed-width design. Version : 1.0 Released : 20070923 --> An Awesome Place To Be
Monday, April 02, 2007

*big sigh of relief*

After slogging at the computer,
Achey-butt and frozen-fingers,
Managed to squeeze the 1,500 words of that silly content analysis paper.

Decided to delight my avid hordes of readers *...rooOooiighttt..*
With a few very photos of my place here in "the Gong" (that's what the Aussies call Wollongong.. 'Gong.. so cute right?)


Welcome to Sky Apartments,
Home of Yours Truly
I've got a pretty nice room with ensuite toilet (of utmost importance!.. there i go, sounding like a snob again, so sue me..)
But my room's on the top floor, so i get a pretty nice view, with a slight ocean view,
I certainly get the ocean wind right into my window.


Moved into my room early Feb with help from my mommy and my cousin, Jo.
Man, the amount of luggage that i had was CRAZY!
But then when i unpacked, suddenly felt like i had no clothes to wear.
Still feels like i'm wearing the same thing over and over again every week.
Haha.

La la La..
Okay, that's all for today.
Till next time!