Description: A two-column, fixed-width design. Version : 1.0 Released : 20070923 --> An Awesome Place To Be
Thursday, March 29, 2007

Panick-ville, here i come!

Seriously man.
I shouldn't even be here.
I'm sitting at the laptop, with my Marketing book in my lap,
And my lecture notes strewn ALL over the floor (due to lack of space on my teeny-ass study table)

And what am i doing?

Blogging.

Perfect.

I have a Marketing mid-session exam this Saturday.
Who in the their right minds gives an exam on Saturday??!
It's another one of those things that student union should be championing for.
Student rights, man!

And i have a content analysis due on Monday.
The whole damn assignment crept up on me!
I swear I didnt even hear it coming.

Was talking to a classmate in tutorial, who was telling me about her assignment.
To which I replied, "Oh, that sucks that you have an assignment due so soon, mine's only due on 2nd April.."
And she just stared at me and said.. "Yeah.. that's this coming Monday..?"
To which I replied, "... ... .. ... .. SHIT....!!!.!!!..."

The rest of the day was spent with a half-panicked brain, like a little mouse running in circles, going "omigodOmigodomigodomigod.."

So.
Back to cramming for tmr's 80 mcq mid-session.
Yes, 80 questions.
Sigh.

Wish me luck!