Description: A two-column, fixed-width design. Version : 1.0 Released : 20070923 --> An Awesome Place To Be
Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Omigod,
I'm like the Queen of Procrastination.

Like, seriously,
I think if someone did like a research thing on my blog,
I wouldn't be too surprised if they found out that the highest number of posts on this blog are when I have..

(a) assignments due in the next few days,
(b) exams for which I ought to be studying for
(c) something else that's more productive to do other than blogging.

You know what I've done today,
When I was supposed to be finishing my TWO 1000-word essay assignments (which are due tmr, btw)

I... sterilized my water bottles, contact lense cases and everything else in sight.
I... boiled water to fill my newly sterilized water bottles.
I... took out the trash (which evidently couldn't stay one minute longer in the bin.. it was disrupting my mental flow..)
I... stood at the window, glaring at the construction men, giving them the evil eye, coz they woke me up at the unhumanely hour of 7:30.
I.. did everything humanly possible.. EXCEPT my assignment.

Pfftt.
Darn these assignments.