Description: A two-column, fixed-width design. Version : 1.0 Released : 20070923 --> An Awesome Place To Be
Monday, April 23, 2007

To one of my very bestest friends in the whole wide world,
Happy Birthday...!


I can't believe that it's going to be almost a year since we're seen each other,
But thanks to the miracle of the internet,
It seems like just yesterday that we spoke together.

I started out this blogpost wanted to write a little poem
But i decided not to, coz it was starting to sound too sappy.

:D

But, brace yourself for some sappiness.

Miss you lah, Manyan!!

I really miss the days where we would see each other EVERYDAY..
Sigh.
Anyway, I hope i get to see you soon, but i guess that'll have to be next year right?
Studying abroad sucks.
It puts everyone too far away from the important people.

Happy Birthday, you!