Description: A two-column, fixed-width design. Version : 1.0 Released : 20070923 --> An Awesome Place To Be
Sunday, April 22, 2007

10 Things You May or May Not Know About Me

(tagged by Van)

And me actually doing this thing just proves exactly HOW bored I am.
Damn.
Here goes.
  1. I'm a left hander!.. :D.. yes, i think with the right side of my brain. Hence making me "artistic" and smarter than every other rightie out there. *nyeh*
  2. I'm not really as "self-confident" as I may seem. Yes, I have self-esteem issues. Always have. So sue me.
  3. I bite my fingernails. Shame on me. *shy shy*.. sigh.. every friend of mine has my permission to smack me anytime they see me noshing on my digits.
  4. I'm studying in Uni of Wollongong... no, its not a obscure place in Thailand.. no, its not some kampung somewhere. It's a REALLY nice suburb outside Sydney city. I get to wake up to the ocean on one side of the window and the bushland mountains on the other. So THERE!
  5. I cry everytime i see a sappy movie. Adopted babies.. Dying mother.. Lost child.. Wedding reunion.. Lost puppy.. Burnt toast.. Doesn't take much to make tears well in my eyes. I'm such a sap, its disgusting. hahaha..
  6. I'm struggling to put together this list. Although that might be something you already know.
  7. I actually enjoy dressing up and looking good (although that is a rather rare occasion).. I do enjoy wearing dresses and skirts and other girly-girly stuff. So don't seem so shocked when i do.
  8. I've never been drunk in my entire life. Not that this is an invitation for anyone to get me drunk.
  9. I miss my high school friends more than is healthy for me. I miss my college friends too. I miss being part of a close knit group of friends who're crazy and weird and strange and all the lovely things that make them my friends.
  10. Noone in Australia bar my relatives can pronounce my name correctly. It's always KaiLing or "sorry what's your name again?" or "ermm..." So i have been dubbed Carly by some of my uni friends.

So till then,
Carly signs out.
So not me, right..