Description: A two-column, fixed-width design. Version : 1.0 Released : 20070923 --> An Awesome Place To Be
Friday, May 25, 2007

What did i want to say.
I forgot.
I was thinking of what I was gonna blog, and decided to visit other ppl's blogs to see what they've been up to.
So i saw Hily's yummi-licious cupcakes, which she selfishly won't share with me. Selfish!!
And i read about Li's Lizard Literature. (for lack of a word.. was gonna write Li's Lizard Adventures, but this sounds so much better..)

Then I visited Van's butterfly-filled blog.
Regret.
Damn woman went and posted up the results of American Idol on her blog.
I JUST downloaded it, and was gonna watch.
And now I know the results already.
Thanks alot, Van!!..

:D
I'm chilled.
No worries.

So.

Went out to the usual haunts again on Wednesday night.
State of Origin was on that night
(for all you non-Aussie people, its like the biggest Aussie footy game of the year)
Hence the entire world was out in the clubs.
And when i say "entire", I really mean ENTIRE..
So friggin crowded to the max..
Had to hang on to the back of Ben's shirt or grab his hand in the sea of people (who're much taller than me) otherwise I'd so totally get lost.

Some drunk guy (on crutches, I might add) tripped on the stairs,
And pushed me, making fall down one stair
I hit my shin on the corner of one stair.
OUCHies..
Now I have a massively HUGE bruise on my shin.
I can feel it when I run or jump up and down.

Ryan's having people over at his place tonight.
His parents are out for the weekend.
I'm missing out on all the fun.
Boooo..
All because I have a handball game tmr morning, so i have to be up in Sydney, instead of down in Kiama, where all the fun is happening.

Sigh.

Oh, what else.
I applied for a casual job at a shoe shop down Crown Street Mall..
It's called M&Michael's Shoes..
It's like a little family-owned shoe shop, which sells proper shoes like DocMartens, Birkenstocks and RM Williams.
Ben (yes, another Ben..) owns the place,
His family has been running the shop since the 1950's..

So I did a trial run this afternoon,
For about an hour or so,
Was supposed to watch how the whole system runs, and try n familiarize myself with everything.
Then there was an influx of people, all of a sudden.
So I helped sell shoes!!!

*proud moment*

I sold two pairs of shoes to this lady
ALL by MYSELF!!

*even prouder glee-fulness moment*

Should've seen me in action.

Me: D'ya think you wanna try them in black as well?
Lady: hmmm...
Me: Well, you can never have enough black casuals. And they are a pair of really comfortable casual-work shoes.
Lady: Alright, sure, no harm in trying..
Me: Not a problem..!

..two minutes later..

Lady: Okay, i'll get them both!!
Me: *acting cool and calm* Sure, I'll just ring them up for me (but on the inside, i was "yes yes yes!!")

hahahha..
Let me syok-sendiri for a while la okay,
I never work properly before.
:D