Description: A two-column, fixed-width design. Version : 1.0 Released : 20070923 --> An Awesome Place To Be
Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brother went for Surf Lessons, when he was here back in February
Got inspirsed by Li's Surf blogpost, so decided to put up some nice summer-y pictures, seeing as it's wet and miserable right now.
I'm living vicariously through my blog.

No, i'm not.


As I can remember it, the day was really sunny and bright.. duh, SUMMER in australia..


So my brother suited up.. And got into the water..

With not much success.. hahaAHAHhaa... can't you just see me by the sand, laughing my pants off..




And the day ended on a beautiful note.. Sunny skies..


Oh and i have to mention,
While we were waiting for my uncle to pick us up from the beach,
My brother and I were fooling around,
And he decided to give me a piggy back ride..

After some galloping around the playground, much to the delight of the little kiddies and the amusement of the grownups,
My brother's surf-weary legs gave out..
KERR-RASHH!!!
Both of us stacked it, and got two brilliantly scraped knees for our troubles.

Of course, by then, we were so giddy on siao-ness,
We just lay there giggling and laughing it up..
The smallest little blonde girl walked up to us and asked..
"Are you okay..??"
While, a little boy in a pram, pushed by his mom, rolled past, snickering and pointing..

:D

Ah, the inner child lives..