Description: A two-column, fixed-width design. Version : 1.0 Released : 20070923 --> An Awesome Place To Be
Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hai, KawanKu Hily!

Alright that's as far as my malay goes..
So..
Happy Birthday, Hily Billy..!!


Good times.. Good times..

Chilling out at the mamak, stuffy and humid as hell,
Gossiping about the Flower Power chicks,
Creating and re-creating our Top Ten list,
Mee Goreng and Nasi Tomato.. mmMmmm..

*when I found this photo, I started laughing to myself.. coz i remember exactly when this happened! haha.. tercelup your fingers into the chili!.. hilarious..

Musical adventures of ICS Night '05, Halloween and School of Rock
"Sorry sorry, can I start again?"
"...I'll be there in 30 mins"
Two Steps Behind.. Little Wing.. and our lyrical failure of Big Mistake



*oh man, remember that MASSIVE closet of costumes in the shop? and the Fake Boobs!!.. hahaha.. that was awesome..

i bet you forget that where we even took this photo..
Radd's birthday, 2005..
Years and years ago.. hahaha..


Ah yes.. our creative brain-child.. the Grrr Magazine..
Or as Alison calls it.. the "Grrk" mag..



Ah other random pics that I decided to throw in as well..
Anyway, shall not be long til i return to the homeland..
Can't wait!

Too bad I can't be there for the makan-makan sessions of your birthday,
But we will definitely meet up to minumz when i get home..

Happy Birthday, Hily!