Description: A two-column, fixed-width design. Version : 1.0 Released : 20070923 --> An Awesome Place To Be
Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Before I continue with the Melbourne Holiday pics
(which is still being editted.. be PATIENT lah people..!!)

Lemme tell you what's been happening with me lately.
Got back from Melbourne about a week ago,
And i've been working at M&Michael's trying to recover from my super-wallet-drainage.

*PS: Got paid today!! The Best Feeling In The World!!!

AaaAAannyway..
These past two days,
I've met the two WORST customers in my entire life.
Ystday, there was this Arab woman who came in with her daughter,
And was SO ARROGANT.. asking for shoes in different sizes, colours..

Lady: 'Scuse me, do you have size 36 for this pair?
Me: Sorry, ma'am, that's our last pair..
Lady: Do you have other colours?
Me: No, ma'am, that's the last pair we have in stock..
Lady: Maybe you check, other colour, like blue or pink, for me, in size 36..?? *said in a very abrupt arrogant tone..*
Me: Sorry, that pair you're holding in your hand is the last pair, there's no more.. (Stupid Woman, get the hint..!!)

Lady: *picks up a pair of Ecco shoes* This shoe, how much..?
Me: Those are $229..
Lady: Too expensive... You give me $100, I buy. You give?
Me: ...... ..... ...... *are you for real....?!?*

Lady: *picks up a pair of Clarks for her daughter* This one, how much?
Me: They're on sale now, they're $45.
Lady: Before, they $60, now they $45..?
Me: Yes ma'am..
Lady: They make this shoe in China?
Me: *utterly horrified, but showing a very calm facade*.. No ma'am, this are Clark shoes. Not made in China, ma'am..

...
....

In the end, she bought the Clarks, and I even gave her a further $5 discount off the $45 shoe.
Man, some people..!!


The second character I met was today, as the shop was closing.
Why is it, that people always walk into the shop FIVE minutes before it's closing?

Anyway, this woman, who was DRUNK AS.. walked into the shop..
She kept insisting that she wanted BOOTS..
"I want to try boots. I want to buy BOOTS.. boots, BOOTS..!!"

Omg, it was the MOST awkward moment in my life,
She kept telling me that she's just lost two of her friends..
And she was leaning in real close, and i could literally SMELL the alco off her breath.

Ugh.

Thank god Ben came in the shop and made her go away.