Description: A two-column, fixed-width design. Version : 1.0 Released : 20070923 --> An Awesome Place To Be
Sunday, June 22, 2008

A New Look

Thought it was time for a change.


Actually, I was (or, am..) really bored at home..
So alternating between watching Rove interview Anne Hathaway and Steve Carrell,
And
I know it looks very messy.
But I gave up half-way.
Like almost every other endeavour I set out to do.. Half finished.updating the blog.


Nvm lah. Can read, enough edi..
So here's some random pics from what's been goin on this year so far..

The BEST concert I've ever been to..

And i'm not just saying that coz Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins are awesomely awesome. The concert was truly amazing..
An extra stage descending from the ceiling where they play an acoustic set right in the middle of the moshpit..
Everlong, Stacked Actors, Times Like These, Cold Day In The Sun.. all my favourite songs..!

Geordie's birthday night out in Wollongong Town.

Legendary. As usual.

An awesome outing with CousinJoJo to the Hunter Valley,

Wine, Cheese.. and Rob Thomas & Matchbox20 serenading us in the vineyard.. mmMMmm